TD1150 Series Detector SwitchThe TD1150 is a thru hole PCB mounted detector switch. It is IP65 rated for dust and moisture protection and provides full travel around 2.5mm with the electrical make around .5mm’s. Actuation force to the electrical make is only 35 grams. Detector Switch Sealed Detector Switch IP65 rated
The TD1150 series is a thru-hole PCB mounted detector switch. It provides full travel around 1.5mm with the electrical make around .5mm’s. Actuation force to the electrical make is only 35 grams.
A unique feature of the TD1150 series is that it carries an IP67 rating for dust and moisture protection. The operating and storage temperature range is -40C to a plus 85C and the life cycle rating is 300,000 cycles.
The contact rating for this switch is 100 milli-amps at 12VDC and has an initial contact resistance of 500 milli-ohms max.
Other detector switches
Other sealed switches
Other surface mount switches
Configure your part number by selecting from the columns below.
When your part number is complete, click to view additional options.Additional Options
11.6 [0.46 in]
- Contact Rating: 100mA @ 12VDC
- Contact Resistance: 500 mΩ
- Contact Arrangement: SPST N.O.
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ Min. @ 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC per minute
- Electrical Life: 300,000
- Cycles Operating/Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Travel: 1.15mm
- Moisture Protection: IP67
- Actuator Force: 35gf nominal to electrical make 100gf max travel to full stroke