A capacitive switch is a touch sensor or type of touch-controlled electrical switch that operates by measuring change in capacitance; also known as touch sensor technology. Touch switches are used in the following applications: white goods, security devices, commercial appliances, kiosks, electrical housewares and medical equipment.
• 19mm or 22mm panel cutouts
• Latching or Momentary Function options
• Ring or Ring/Power Symbol lens options
• Illuminated color options - Red, Green or Blue
• Capacitive switching technology (Touch Sensor)