CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Representative is a key front-line contact for customers and internal sales personnel. The Customer Service Representative works closely with the Regional Sales Managers to exceed customer expectations and build long lasting customer relationships. They are well-versed in E-Switch products and approach each customer, sales rep and distributor interaction in a friendly and helpful manner while following procedures in the best interest of the company.
· Receive and process orders from customers, sales reps and distributors.
· Expedite or otherwise supply information requested by the customer as to the delivery and/or price of their orders.
· Handling change order.
· Quote pricing based on established pricing guidelines.
· Help provide cross-reference information from competitors’ product to E-Switch product.
· Manage routine customer problems and refer escalated customer issues appropriately.
· Process requests for returns and make appropriate adjustments to best satisfy customer needs.
· Confirm customer orders via e-mail or EDI to customer and sales team.
· Process sample order requests.
· Forward tracking and delivery information to customers as required.
· Provide backup support to Regional Sales Managers and Distribution Manager as needed.
· Participation in Customer, Distributor or Representative reviews as required.
· Actively contribute and participate in meeting departmental/company goals and objectives.
· Monitor and service customer’s request via E-Switch’s online chat.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Regional Sales Manager approval is required for off book pricing, RMAs, returns, cancellations, reschedules, special freight and lead times other than those published.
· Must have 2+ years of prior customer service experience within a similarly related industry.
· Enthusiastic customer service attitude with unwavering commitment to the customer, team, and company.
· Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel).
· Prior experience with ERP systems is preferred.
· Ability to prioritize demands and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excels in collaborative work environment with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong attention to detail and drive for accuracy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is an office-based position. This position will occasionally need to be in a manufacturing and warehouse environment which may cause them to work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employment is at-will, and nothing contained in this job description is intended to create or imply a contractual relationship or alter the at-will status of the employee. The employee will also be required to follow all company policies and procedures.