TL6340 Series Tact SwitchTL6340 Series Tact Switch TL6340 Series Tact Switch
The TL6340 is a small right-angled surface mount product that has a 2.90mm (W) x 3.85mm (L) x 2.00mm (H) footprint. The actuator is only .8mm’s off the PCB surface making it a great choice for applications where space is limited such as small handheld devices or wearables.
The TL6340 is a SPST momentary tact switch with an actuation force of 160 grams and carries an IP67 rating for dust and moisture protection. It has a cycle life rating of 200,000 cycles with a travel of 0.2 mm. This switch also has an industrial level operating and storage temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
CERTIFICATIONS (click the logo below)tact switches
Other miniature switches
Other right angle switches
Other sealed switches
Configure your part number by selecting from the columns below.
When your part number is complete, click to view additional options.Additional Options
- Contact Arrangement: SPST
- Contact Rating: 12VDC, 20mA
- Contact Resistance: 100mOhms
- Insulation Resistance: 100MOHMS @ 100VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250VAC for 1 Minute
- Operation Life: 200,000 Cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Moisture Protection: IP67
- Travel: 0.2mm
- Actuation Force: 160gf