Marketing Coordinator (Position Currently On Hold)
A Marketing Coordinator who is detail-oriented, creative and has the ability to generate multiple and varied ideas is needed in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute by assisting the Marketing Manager in the day to day activities to support the sales channel and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions and must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Who are you?
An innovative individual who has the ability to support online and offline marketing strategies and advertising initiatives. You have strong self-motivations, management skills, marketing creativity that aligns with business objectives.
What does this job look like daily?
- Maintains website updates – posting NPI, upload revised datasheets, monitor content regarding keywords and browser ranking.
- Maintains database for marketing (Constant Contact/CRM) and sales (CRM)
- Assist with e-mail communication by executing e-blast campaigns, webinar invitations and monthly customer newsletter.
- Coordinates off-site meeting and trade show details
- Monitor promotional items and marketing material inventory
- Produce sales/marketing presentations to support quarterly webinar, setup online customer meetings in cooperation with sales and marketing teams
- Maintain social media communications – Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, website blog, monitor and evaluation new emerging social media avenues.
- Support SEO and SEM strategy to drive more traffic to our website.
- Conduct reporting and analytics to optimize campaigns and leverage key insights for future campaign development.
- Support Marketing manager on all distribution channel efforts, public relations and on-going projects.
- Assist sales team with sales kits updates, assembly and distribution
- Support Marketing Manager and Product Manager with research of competitive products, monitoring market trends and tracking product features
Knowledge and Skills to be successful:
- AA or BA in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism, English, Business or equivalent schooling and experience.
- 2-4 years’ marketing execution experience.
- Computer literacy with advanced usage skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite® (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro® or equivalent.
- Experience in website/landing page design and page optimization.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Exposure or experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Strong time management skills, self-motivations, marketing creativity, detail orientation, solution-orientation, commitment to meeting deadlines and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Industry experience (Electronic/Electronic Components) is helpful.
Why work for us?
E- Switch offers a full compensation package including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Holiday pay & Paid Time Off
- VTO (Volunteer Time Off)
Join our team!!
E-Switch, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has been delivering quality electromechanical switches to the telecom, high tech, medical, electronics, instrumentation, industrial, audio/visual, appliance and consumer markets since 1979. With international offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, E-Switch’s global reach includes North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Thank you for considering E-Switch!