What does this job look like daily?
The Distribution Manager will be responsible for representing E-Switch with America’s Key Distributors and supporting their strategic needs. Responsible for planning associated with sales and margin growth, meeting assigned revenue targets, and managing all current programs. This position will involve working both independently and with cross-functional teams assigned to the business.
Knowledge and Skills to be successful:
- Manage, direct, develop and coordinate relationships with personnel at all Key Distributors to gain stronger optimization.
- Manage to current contract terms including Stock Rotation / Scrap Allowance to optimize inventory and decrease profit loss.
- Manage initial stocking package and measure NPI results for long term profitability.
- Measure individual distributor inventory for depth and breath for success. Provide suggestions for long term growth.
- Manage distribution cost book and Extranet.
- Keep aware of competitive trends and programs in the market.
- Own knowledge of all distributor programs and services and manage those we leverage.
- Responsible for Budde system data including splits, POS reporting and commissions associated with distribution POS.
- Responsible for MAR process disposition at E-Switch including additional distribution support if needed.
- Work with Sales Director and President to develop and own quarterly business reviews for distributors.
- Work with Sales Director and President to develop and deliver EDS content for distribution meetings.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to develop specific plans to improve brand awareness and increase our overall market position with distributors.
- Provide sales support as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree.
- 5+ years of prior Electronics Distribution experience, preferably as a Distribution Manager.
- Experience building and managing customer relationships.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to make sound, financially backed, reasoned decisions.
Please apply on LinkedIn for consideration.
E-Switch, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has been delivering quality electromechanical switches to the telecom, high tech, medical, electronics, instrumentation, industrial, audio/visual, appliance and consumer markets since 1979. With international offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, E-Switch’s global reach includes North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Thank you for considering E-Switch.